Nivsta Boards School Programme.
Nivsta Boards can be introduced at assembly. Ideally you would have one board for each class.
When you buy a Nivsta Board you will receive a book, Nivsta know it all. The book contains the four sets of Rules, Nivsta Skills and the 22 Activities. This will help the children decide if they want to play whatever as per the Options in the book.
1) The teacher tells the children that whoever makes good choices gets to use the game at morning break.
2) The teacher tells the children that whoever makes good choices gets to use the game at lunch break. Nivsta Board school programme.
3) The two children chosen go out to morning break first and are to go automatically to the front of the line when waiting to re-enter the classroom.
4) The same applies for lunch time lining up.
5) When using the Nivsta Board it is to be placed in a selected area of the playground, this area is not to be entered by any other children, in time others will want a turn and are likely to start asking questions on how to get a turn.
6) This is where your school is set. This is where the year 6 children are to be monitors wearing their bibs. Taking a list of all children wanting to have a turn.
It takes pressure off Teachers Duties in the playground.
The year Sixes can come into the year one and two classrooms and show the children how to view Nivsta Boards YouTube video’s on there classrooms computers.
7) Certificates are an option too on a Friday in the Classroom or at Assembly.
The game helps release pent up tension and energy for the children as it involves elements of Aussie Rules, Handball, Waterpolo, Cricket, Gridiron, Rugby, Basketball, Netball and Baseball.
If you have any questions please contact me at the CONTACT page at this website www.nivstaboards.com
The tennis balls will have NIV IT NOW on them.
You can request to have Room 7, Room blue or Room Wellington or Room Rimu written on your Nivsta Boards depending on what room numbers or names your school uses.
© Copyright Nivsta Boards 1998-2022